We produce now in Russia, Bulgaria, Cyprus and Turkey a high quality hard wood charcoals, restaurant hard wood charcoals,
and soon olive charcoals briquettes. and olive logs for heating.
We are looking for stable buyers and will be happy to discuss the possibilities.
High quality hard wood charcoals from Bulgaria, Cyprus
High quality hard wood charcoals from Poland and Bulgaria supplier
• Made from only natural hardwood, such as maple, oak, mesquite or even hickory.
• Once the wood is reduced to charcoal, it’s left in its original rough shape. In fact, the best way to determine the quality of the charcoal is to look at it—if you can recognise the shapes of real wood, you’ve got the real thing.
• Lights more quickly.
• Burns hotter (around 1,000°F), so you should make a smaller or more spread-out fire than you would with briquettes.
• Creates less ash.
• Imparts a purer, wood-fire flavour to foods.
• Any hardwood charcoal not completely burned during grilling may be put out and re-lit on another occasion for more grilling.
Contact with email / WhatsApp for inquiries.